Channel 2048 DMX Pearl Expert controller - Pearl Expert
2048 Channels;, surfing on the internet, sending and receiving E-mail, even run Instant Messenger, such as MSN - details see: //www.lightinghere.com/channel-2048-dmx-pearl-expert-controller-10001029
|Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Magibeam||Model Number: Pearl Expert||Type: Remote Control|
|Voltage: AC90-240 V||Channels: 2048||Size: 820 x 850 x 280 mm||Weight: 26KG|
Pearl Expert 2048DMX controller
|Frequency||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Size||(L x W x H): 820 x 850 x 280 mm|
Power supply: 90V – 240 V/AC, 50~60 Hz.
Maximum Current: 3 Amps.
Max Ambient Temperature: 50 °C
Dimensions: 820 x 850 x 280 mm
- The Operating System we used is very popular with Lighting Designer.
- It’s an enjoyment to operate it.
- Elegant appearance is designed.
- We use Intel Core Dual processors, whose stability is higher than that of Home Computer’s Main Board.
- The Dual Playback Rollers can be used to create complicated off-hand show.
- The 60 faders all have their own Add, Flash, and Swop buttons.
- The external VGA screen is good for Lighting Designer to edit the show and checking the program operating details.
- Except for supervising the running effect of the program, the built in stage visualizer could also be used to program as if it’s a real stage.
- The Colour Mixer is design for creating the colour you prefer immediately.
- The Built-in Windows XP Operating System is just like that of PC.
- Besides surfing on the internet,sending and receiving E-mail, you can even runInstant Messenger, such asMSN, and SKYPE.
- The 120G Internal Hard Drive has the capacity tostore up to 50,000 shows and various documents.
- CD/DVD Drive and USB memory stick are good for backing up your shows and seeing the video of the show and Training CD.
- Ethernet output, and Artnet,Wendi & Avotalk protocol are compatible.
- Four individually opto-isolated and floating Outputs offer 2048 DMX Channels.
- Discreet QWERTY keyboard with integral Trackpad and Function keys, effortlessly accessed from within the console.
- The internal Floppy Drive enables the loading of shows from former Consoles.
- It’s pre loaded with over 1500 fixture personality profiles
- The output level of the operator’s light is fully adjustable from the console.
- The industry’s best optical encoders are used.
- The durable Fader is from one of the world’s top five manufactures.
- The 80 sub-masters are capable of controlling cues, cue lists and Chases.
- The 60 Add & Swop Buttons offer more channels to flash or solo and twice as many programming pallets.
- The console offers MIDI Time Code Control. Sequences can be synchronized to time code for perfect cueing. Playback buttons or faders can also be activated remotely by MIDI.
|Packaging Detail:Flight case|
|Delivery Detail:3-30 days|